As we start the new year, Addiguru team is looking forward to making more progress in this year. We would like to thank the Additive Manufacturing community as well as researchers, customers, friends, investors and funding organizations for a fabulous 2021.
Let’s take a look at the incredible innovation 2021 has brought to both Addiguru and the industry:
- A Real-time monitoring and issue detection solution for Laser Powder Bed Fusion (LPBF) process was implemented.
- Significant improvements to the LPBF solution were made especially the ability to categorize the issues detected into general anomalies, spatter, part swelling/visible edges, recoater streaking, recoater hopping, and short feed.
- In collaboration with EWI, we demonstrated closed-loop control using Addiguru issue detection.
For more information on the LPBF Solution watch THIS VIDEO
Watch THIS VIDEO showing proof of the concept.
- In collaboration with OSU-CDME, we demonstrated that the Addiguru solution is machine and material agnostic.
- In collaboration with Open Additive, Addiguru developed a plug-in for detecting issues for Open Additive’s LPBF machines and the recoat camera sensor.
- Monitoring and issue detection software for Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) or extrusion processes was also launched. Addiguru’s FFF issue detection software can detect stranding, delamination, over extrusion, and nozzle clogging.
For more information on the FFF Solution watch THIS VIDEO.
- Addiguru filed one patent application, two trademarks and is looking forward to filing more.
- Addiguru started at the prestigious Innovation Crossroads program at Oak Ridge National Labs (ORNL). Through the program Addiguru will conduct Cooperative Research and Development with ORNL to further progress the issue detection technology for all AM processes.
We look forward to collaborating with other companies and helping the Additive Manufacturing processes to become more efficient and scale new heights.