Position Description and Requirements
Addiguru is looking for an individual to work with software development and the machine learning and artificial intelligence team. The person will be responsible for developing the AI/ML and computer vision related technology. Also, this person will help with application development team and learn how to interact with sensors and sensor data.
The company is growing fast and the individual will grow quickly into a technical expert or other managerial positions in the company as per their interests. This is a huge opportunity for career growth for a potential candidate.
This intern/part-time position could lead to a full-time position.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Experience with AI/ML technology especially Convolutional Neural Networks
- Experience with computer vision
- Software engineering experience
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Extensive knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Ability to work in team environments
Other experiences that are optional but would be very valuable to the company are:
- Electrical, Electronics, Materials, Mechanical or Aerospace industry experience
- Experience with 3D Printing or metal additive manufacturing
- Experience for working in a start-up
Location: Remote work is fine, but the employee has to be within the USA. Tennessee is preferred.
Remuneration: The salary and other details will be based on the expertise and experience. Expected range is $15 to $25 per hour.
Contact Information: Interested person should send an email to ca*****@ad******.com along with a brief resume.