Addiguru is a high-growth start-up company for real-time monitoring of additive manufacturing (3D Printing) using sensor data and artificial intelligence (AI). Additive manufacturing is a quickly growing industry, held back only by high costs. Addiguru reduces costs by reducing waste and notifying users of any issues with their parts during the manufacturing process. Our software spans the most exciting topics in computer science, from artificial intelligence and computer vision to user interface design. We are paving the way to revolutionize manufacturing.
Position Description and Requirements
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Director to join our team and drive business growth by identifying and pursuing new opportunities and partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of developing and implementing successful business strategies, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They should have a deep understanding of the additive manufacturing industry and its potential for growth and innovation.
The candidate will lead the relationships, programs, and opportunities with the specific goal of developing a sustainable pipeline and supporting new customer wins as well as growth in existing customers. With time and growth, the candidate will also develop a business development team reporting to him.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Additive Manufacturing domain, a track record of building sustainable growth through new partnerships, and thrives on innovation and creativity in a fast-paced high-growth business environment. A successful Director at Addiguru is a high-energy evangelist of our solution, persistent and capable to ensure existing and target partners clearly understand our unique value proposition to the market and the correlating value Addiguru can bring to their business. Lastly, the role requires self-prioritization of effort with a correlating understanding of the priorities of our business to tune efforts in the direction the company is growing.
This is a senior role in a growing start-up. The person may fit the designation of VP or COO instead of Director of BD based on their experience and the breadth of work they may want to be engaged in.
What you need to succeed:
- Deep understanding of Additive Manufacturing processes
- Proven success in creating, implementing, and managing a Partnership Program that yields pipeline and revenue growth
- Experience in managing client relationships and expanding annual recurring revenue
- Experience in a collaborative sales environment with a consistent record of beating expectations
- Must have a data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving: the ability to learn complex business concepts very quickly, and define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and internal teams built on trust and credibility.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with a strong emphasis on active listening.
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience.
Location: Remote work is fine, but the employee has to reside within the USA. Tennessee is the preferred location.
Remuneration: The salary and other details will be based on expertise and experience. The salary will be a combination of Base + Significant Incentive.
Contact Information: Interested person should send an email to ca*****@ad******.com along with a brief resume.